As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable invoice billed to you, we recommend you read these Terms and Conditions to ensure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of services by you (the Customer or You) from us (the Supplier or Us or We or TrafficBox).
2. These are the Terms on which we sell all Services to you. By ordering any of the Services, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
3. Consumer means an individual or business purchasing services from the Supplier.
4. Contract means the legally binding agreement between you and us for the sale and purchase of the Services.
5. Services means any service that we supply to you, of the number and description as set out in the Order.
6. Order means the Customer’s order for the Services from the Supplier as set out.
7. The description of the Services is as follows: writing articles, writing and publishing articles that contain backlinks and/or promotional content in various third-party websites, SEO Campaigns, SEM Campaigns and Web Traffic Services.
8. In the case of Services made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information you provide is accurate.
9. The description of the Services in these Terms and Conditions does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Services.
10. When an order has been made, we can reject it with or without good reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
11. A Contract will be formed for the Services ordered, only upon the Supplier sending an Email, Skype, SMS or Whatsapp message to the Customer saying that the Order has been accepted or, if earlier, the Supplier’s delivery of Services for the Customer.
12. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 7 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
13. Most articles will be written by us, however we can accept Customer-submitted articles. When an article has been submitted, we can reject it with or without good reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
14. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Services, price or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
15. The Customer will not disclose the existence of this contract to any third party.
16. Basis of sale for placing articles on specific subdomains or subfolders: Although we will make our best efforts to place backlinks on subdomains or subfolders chosen by the Customer, we reserve the right to place any bought backlinks on whatever subdomain or subfolder we choose. The Customer will not use the fact that backlinks were placed on their non-preferred subdomain or subfolder to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. Refunds will be only be permitted when articles have been placed on incorrect domains.
17. Basis of sale for articles that are deleted post-sale: the Customer accepts that there is a minute risk that the pages containing their backlinks may be removed by blog administrators. In such cases, we will migrate the Customer’s backlinks to another website of similar domain authority (+/- 10 DA) up to 180 days post-payment. If backlinks or entire articles are removed for any reason, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
18. Basis of sale for articles that are not indexed, de-indexed or blacklisted by Google: the Customer accepts that TrafficBox is a service for writing articles, publishing articles and securing backlinks only, and there is no guarantee that articles will be indexed in Google, nor is it a part of the TrafficBox service. The Customer also accepts that there is a small, although possible chance that articles will be not indexed or de-indexed by Google after publishing. If articles are not indexed or de-indexed by Google, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
19. Basis of sale for anchor texts: the Customer accepts that they will not always get their preferred anchor text and URL. Many websites cannot accept certain anchor texts and URLs, and TrafficBox cannot guarantee any anchor texts or URLs. If articles are published with a different anchor text to that preferred by the Customer, the Customer will not use this as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
20. Basis of sale for turnaround times: the Customer accepts that each order could take anywhere from 7-120 days to fulfil. The Customer also accepts that any turnaround times stated via email, Skype, Whatsapp, price lists, or otherwise are only indicative and the actual order may take longer than expected. The Customer will not use the fact that the order took longer than expected or longer than the quoted turnaround time to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund. Refunds will be only be permitted when orders are not successfully completed within 120 days.
21. Basis of sale for article niche, topic, quality and relevancy: the Customer accepts that all articles written are created to meet the publisher’s or blog’s requirements only, not the Customer’s requirements or requests. Therefore, the client will not use article relevancy, niche, topic or quality as a reason to withdraw from this Contract or request a refund.
22. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Customer where we, the Supplier and you the Customer, enter the Contract after you make payment for Services from the Supplier. The Contract is not a contract for which an offer was made by the Customer via Email, telephone, in-person, Skype, SMS or Whatsapp. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that we can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate to you and which might, in some way, be better for you, e.g. by giving cancellation rights pursuant to Consumer protection law.
23. Basis of sale for Web Traffic Campaigns: TrafficBox does not guarantee sales or sign-ups. TrafficBox does guarantee the purchased traffic to be delivered to your website using Google Analytics. Traffic will continue until 100% of the purchased traffic has been delivered.
24. TrafficBox’ Terms of Service, FAQs and pricing of traffic plans can change at anytime without prior notice.
25. In no event shall TrafficBox be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever due to the misuse of TrafficBox traffic services.
26. TrafficBox holds the right to show at least 1 banner advertisement along with your site to maintain the low priced traffic plans.
27. Client acknowledges that by placing an order with TrafficBox that they have read, acknowledged and fully understood ALL paragraphs of these terms and conditions. All services should begin within 24 hours from the purchase time. All services are conducted on a first come, first served basis. If you pay by credit card, the campaign starting date shall be the date on which your check or credit card payment clears.
28. Due to variances in amounts of traffic purchased at different times, the starting date may fluctuate, and we are in no way to be held responsible if your campaign does not start by a specific date. We can also not guarantee that your traffic will be delivered within the time span you specify as visitors depend on amount available on our network at that time. We do guarantee that we will continue running your campaign until all visitors purchased are sent.
29. TrafficBox cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your URL. Such factors include, but are not limited to: downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota (if applicable), errors on your site and network outages beyond our servers. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the traffic amount you are ordering.
30. TrafficBox will in no way be held responsible for slow server bandwidth. TrafficBox will in no way be held responsible for determining the server bandwidth capabilities of customer sites.
31. TrafficBox will not be responsible for incorrect URL’s. This is the responsibility of the client to verify the correct URL. TrafficBox will in no way be held responsible for this type of mistake. URLS cannot be changed after creation, you understand that you need to reorder.
32. In no event shall TrafficBox be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of information or other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use or inability to use the package, even if TrafficBox has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
33. Client understands that 3rd party hit counters on your site do not accurately represent the number of visitors to your site or the number of ads we served. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short time frame. Most 3rd party counters cannot keep up accurately. Client also understands that TrafficBox DOES NOT GUARANTEE SALES OR SIGNUPS.
34. In the event that there is a discrepancy between the amount of traffic delivered by TrafficBox and the amount of traffic delivered to the client, on their behalf TrafficBox and the client both agree to use Google Analytics.
35. TrafficBox is not liable to cover any shortfall of visitors on bonuses that are given via coupons. We do however guarantee visitor count based on raw server logs and only on the original purchased package. TrafficBox is neither liable for any shortfall on special offers that are offered occasionally. Such offers are sold at cost prices and thus any shortfall cannot be covered.
36. TrafficBox traffic plans last for 30 days after creation. No refund for traffic or money will be entertained for clients who fail to understand this.
37. TrafficBox stats will be kept on our servers for one week after the campaign has finished. There after it will be deleted to save server resources. It is the responsibility of the customer to tally the traffic stats with his own server stats and report any discrepancy before the TrafficBox stats are deleted.
38. While they may be issued, our site will not offer refunds unless under special circumstances. While we will refund you the amount equal to 75% of the purchase price of a SEO, SMM or SEM packages of a campaign that didn’t achieve success, we will not generally issue a refund under any other circumstances for Web Traffic campaigns. We reserve the right to determine the time frame of when a campaign should have been completed. If you believe you may be entitled to a refund or would like some more information about refunds, please contact us through this website.
39. Refunds will be accepted within 30 days of purchase on unused products. Monetary reimbursement will be made via refund through your method of payment or in-store credit based on the choice of the consumer.
40. Orders made via cryptocurrency cannot be refunded.
41. Should a backlink or an article be removed for any reason, our refund policy is as follows: (1) if the backlink or the article is removed between 45-180 days of the order being confirmed, no refund will be given but the backlink or the article will be migrated to a website of similar domain authority (+/- 10 DA); (2) if the backlink of the article is removed beyond 180 days of purchasing, we are not obliged to any refund or replacements, however we will likely offer an in-kind replacement to a website of similar domain authority (+/-10 DA) to maintain good business relations.
42. For refunds on payments that have been made via PayPal, Paypal’s service fees(4.4%) will not be refunded.
43. If an article needs to be re-written due to any reason, the Customer agrees to pay a re-writing fee of $50 per article.
44. The Customer shall hold in confidence and shall not disclose to any third party without prior written consent of the Supplier the material contents of this Agreement unless disclosure is required by law, regulation, or order of a court of competent jurisdiction. The Customer under an obligation to make a disclosure as defined herein above shall use their best efforts to notify the Supplier before making the disclosure.
45. The Customer shall not at any time hereafter disclose or communicate to any person any confidential information concerning the business, accounts, financial or contractual arrangements or other dealings, transactions or affairs of this Contract and the Services except for when disclosure is required by law, regulation, or order of a court of a competent jurisdiction.
46. The price of the Services and any other charges associated with the services is that as agreed upon with the Consumer in writing via email, Skype, SMS or Whatsapp.
47. Prices and charges do not include GST at the time of the Order.
48. Payment for Services must be made within 7 days of the Order agreement. You must pay via direct bank transfer, PayPal or Payoneer. If paid via PayPal, the Customer will incur a 4.4% processing fee on top of the order amount.
49. You can cancel or withdraw from the Order by telling us no later than 12 hours after the order was made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason, and without incurring any liability.
50. Once the order is made and over 12 hours have passed, you cannot withdraw or cancel it for any reason, including the following: change of mind, expectations on turnaround time or speed of delivery, being posted to a different subfolder or subdomain than the order was made for, or any other reason. Beyond 12 hours after the order was placed, a significant amount of work has already been performed by the Supplier and the full order amount must be paid by the client.
51. We have a legal duty to supply the Services in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
52. Upon payment, the Services will be of a satisfactory quality and conform to their description
53. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your actions.
54. In the event of any failure by a party because of something beyond its reasonable control, the party’s obligations will be suspended so far as is reasonable, provided that that party will act reasonably, and the party will not be liable for any failure which it could not reasonably avoid, but this will not affect the Customer’s above rights relating to withdrawal and cancellation.
55. By placing an order or registering as a user at TrafficBox, you grant us the right to email you regarding your order, transaction, shipping and product, as well as add your contact details to our database. Occasionally, we may contact you about offers and new products. You can easily be removed from marketing communications by replying “unsubscribe” to each email or by emailing our customer service team here. We will not misuse or share your data with third parties without prior warning.
56. The Supplier does not exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Supplier’s other legal obligations. Subject to this, the Supplier is not liable for (i) loss which was not reasonably foreseeable to both parties at the time when the Contract was made, or (ii) loss (e.g. loss of profit) to the Customer’s business, trade, craft or profession which would not be suffered by a Customer because the Supplier believes the Customer is not buying the Goods wholly or mainly for its business trade, craft or profession.
57. The TrafficBox name and logo is protected by copyright. No use of the trademark, copyright, or intellectual property rights may be made without prior written consent. We understand however that our images may be used on personal blogs and social media as long as credit is given to TrafficBox with a link to our website.